Botanical Beauty Exfoliating Seaweed Clay Face Mask is made of Over 30 herbs, minerals, and oils minerals designed to remove dead skin and shrink your pores. French Green Clay, Kelp, Ginger Root, and Apricot Kernal Oil are just a few of the superstars that make this mask a pore cleansing and skin firming legend.
Good for: All skin types; especially Oily Skin (thanks to French Green Clay) & Complexion Improvement (thanks to Ginger Root)
Unlike our Face Mask Powders, this face mask is fully prepared and ready to use. However, you still get all of the concentrated herbal goodness of an all-natural face mask.
Size: 2 oz (57 g)
Deionized Water, Kaolin Clay, French Green Clay, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Safflower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Organic Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Castor Oil, MSM, Organic Gotu Kola, Kelp, Organic Carrot Powder, Honey Powder, Irish Moss, Sea Water Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Apricot Seed Powder, Japanese Honeysuckle Leaf Extract, Horsetail Extract, Wild Geranium Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract, Spirulina Extract, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cellulose Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Kelp: rich in minerals and antioxidants, soften and hydrates skin, good for moisture retention
- Sea Water Extract: heals and restores skin
- Irish Moss: rich in vitamins, calcium, potassium, iodine, and sulfur, anti-bacterial properties
- Spirulina: good source of fatty and amino acids, decreases inflammation, firms skin, encourages cell renewal for a more youthful-looking complexion
- French Green Clay: oil control, cleans-out clogged pores, reduces large pores
- Organic Ginger Root Powder: reduces hyperpigmentation, increase circulation
- Apricot Seed Powder: mild exfoliant
- Honey Powder: fights wrinkles, hydrates, soothes dry and irritated skin, kills unwanted bacteria, acts as a humectant, soothes and restores skin
Spread mask on face avoiding the eye area (apply with a brush for best results). Allow mask to slightly dry and tighten. Remove mask with warm water or a damp warm towel. Apply moisturizer after mask removal.
This mask is gentle enough that it can be used several times a week.
Notes: Some ingredients may leave a residue or tint the skin. Use a toner to remove residue if needed. Skin may appear temporarily redened due to the increased blood flow to the face.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. This item is not food grade and is for external use only. Do not ingest. Make sure you don’t have any allergies to the product and that you are using natural or pure ingredients. Pregnant women should consult with a physician before using. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.