Fact - hair needs water. Why not treat your strands, kinks, or curls to herb infused water - herbal hair tea. Botanicals Beauty Create Your Own Herbal Hair Tea gives you all of the benefits of an herbal infused hair rinse, tonic or deep conditioner with none of the fuss. No more buying individual ingredients and messy pre-prep work. Brew your tea and apply it. We've taken the guesswork out of diy beauty. Each Herbal Conditioning Hair Tea Rinse is an all-natural, herbal hair tea conditioner made of tea and herbal superstars that jumpstart hair growth.
Select a blend or customize a tea to nourish, strengthen, promote growth, prevent breakage, moisturize, balance, stimulate the scalp and so much more.
Each 2 oz (57 g) package produces 8-10 conditioning rinses.
We've curated a hair mask base that nourishes the hair strands and promotes a healthy scalp.
Base Tea Blend:
- Green Tea: fights dandruff, promotes growth, protects hair from UV rays
- Organic Neem Leaf Powder: moisturizing, promotes growth
- Organic Sage Leaf Powder: prevents thinning, promotes healthy hair, very effective for curly and frizzy hair
- Organic Rosehips: nourishes dry hair, stimulates scalp, high in Vitamin C
Select 2 Custom DIY Formula Mixes to Complete Your Herbal Hair Tea Conditioner:
Anti-breakage Mix (+$1): adds slip and prevents breakage
- Marshmallow Root: adds slip to prevent breakage, detangles hair
- Organic Burdock Root Powder: light penetrating moisturizer, strengthens hair
Balance Mix (+$2): balances scalp and controls shedding
- Organic Lavender Flowers: balances oil production, controls hair shedding, promotes growth, anti-inflammatory
- Organic Parsley Leaf: full of vitamins and anti-oxidants that increase keratin and collagen production in the scalp, increases scalp circulation, promote healthy hair growth
Growth Mix (+$2): Increase circulation and strengthens hair shaft
- Organic Garlic Minced: increases scalp circulation
- Bhringraj Powder: strengthens hair shaft and encourages growth
Healthy Scalp Mix (+$2): healing and cleans the scalp
- Organic Witch Hazel Bark: astringent, good for protective styles
- Organic Calendula Flower Powder: promotes stronger hair by increasing collagen production and circulation in hair follicles
Moisture Mix (+$2) : does just what it says – adds moisture to hair to make it super hydrated and soft
- Organic Chamomile Flower Whole: softens
- Pure Bamboo Extract: high in silica, promotes growth
Stimulation Mix (+$1): Stimulates the scalp
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Whole: relieves itchy scalp, stimulates scalp, strengthens hair bulb, combats hair loss
- Organic Ginger Root: promotes growth, treats brittle hair, makes hair soft & shiny, increases scalp circulation
Pour one cup of boiling water over one teaspoon of tea and let it steep for at least 1 hour. Strain herbs completely, place in container. As a rinse: Saturate freshly washed hair with tea then condition as usual. Rinse and style hair as usual. Refrigerate any remaining rinse for up to five days. As a leave-in tonic: Add the tea to a spray bottle. Add ½ cup of water, a small amount of leave-in conditioner and a teaspoon of carrier oil, shake well. Apply tonic to clean, conditioned hair. Mist hair with tonic daily or as needed to refresh.
Note(s): Add tea to muslin bag or tea strainer for easier straining. Add a few drops of Vitamin E oil to tea to help preserve it. Discard tea once it becomes cloudy.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. This item is not food grade and is for external use only. Do not ingest. Always conduct a patch test before usage. If you are pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner, consult with a physician before using herbal ingredients. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Botanicals Beauty is the perfect beauty solution for consumers who are in pursuit of natural beauty. We provide herbal-infused hair, skin and body products that are plant-based, handmade, all-natural, and vegan. Body oils, talc-free body powder, body scrubs, herbal face masks, herbal hair masks, herbal hair teas, and much more.