Sep 21 , 2018
- Ceylon Black Tea: blocks DHT which is responsible for hair loss; reduces hair shedding
- Green Tea: promotes hair growth
- Organic Rosehips: nourishes dry hair, stimulates scalp
- Organic Ginger Root: promotes growth, treats brittle hair, makes hair soft & shiny, increases scalp circulation
- Nettle Leaf: alleviates dandruff & psoriasis; stimulate the hair follicles
How to Use "Stimulate" Hair Tea Conditioner:
- Prepare Botanicals Beauty Rosehips + Nettle “Stimulate” Hair Tea Conditioner and let it steep overnight
- Wash hair and remove excess water
- Saturate freshly washed hair with hair tea and massage the tea into hair
- Apply conditioner to hair tea drenched hair (store any remaining hair tea in the refrigerator for 5-7 days)
- Allow hair to deep condition as usual
- Rinse conditioner and hair tea from hair
You'll notice hair that you'r hair feels stronger and softer and it will help your hair absorb your leave-in conditioner and styling products better.
Add this conditioner to your hair regimen and watch your hair growth flourish.