Jul 14 , 2019
Transform Your Hair with Deep Conditioning Hair Masks
Hair needs moisture is one of my favorite sayings. Natural hair, especially curly, coily, and kinky hair, needs A LOT of moisture. Otherwise the hair becomes dry, brittle, frizzy, and matted. Botanicals Beauty Rosemary & Carrot Nourish Bentonite Clay Hair Mask is a great way to ensure that you’re equipping your hair with the moisture it needs.
How Does it Work
The bentonite clay hair mask powder is super concentrated and infused with natural goodies such as clays, Ayurveda, herbs and extracts that can be customized to meet your unique hair care needs. Nourish is handcrafted with ingredients that help to stimulate your scalp, promote growth and strengthen your hair. The powder is activated by combining it with oil and/or conditioner until the herbs are dissolved. Apply it to dry or damp hair and allow it to sit for at least 30 minutes. You remove the mask by shampooing the hair and you’ll immediately notice that your hair is super smooth and extremely moisturized. Condition hair as usual and you’ll be amazed with how manageable your hair is.
No more buying weird individual ingredients and messy pre-prep work. Scoop it. Mix it. Apply it. We've taken the guesswork out of diy beauty.
The powdered bentonite clay mask contains a combination of natural herbal ingredients that will transform even the driest hair.
- Bentonite Clay: contains sodium, potassium, and calcium that are essential for hair growth; removes dead skin cells; clarifies the hair
- Carrot: promotes growth and encourages sebum production to keep hair moisturized
- Rosemary: relieves itchy scalp, stimulates scalp, strengthens hair bulb, combats hair loss
- Slippery Elm: adds slip to prevent breakage and detangles hair
- Depending on hair length, add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of the mask powder to a base (a liquid such as conditioner and/or carrier oil) and stir to create a thick paste. Stir until the mask ingredients are dissolved or fully marinated.
- Apply mask to slightly damp hair (preferably prior to shampooing).
- Let mask sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water to remove the mask.
- Wash and condition as usual.
- If using fresh ingredients or water to mix your mask, discard any remaining mask, as it will spoil. If using conditioner and/or oil, you may store any unused mask in the refrigerator for around 1 week.